Contact our law firm to discuss your case with a skilled medical malpractice attorney. Our law firm is experienced investigating and pursuing damages in a variety of medical negligence situations, including:
- Misdiagnosis: Failure to refer to a specialist, failure to order necessary lab or medical tests, misinterpretation of tests, or failure to monitor changes in a patient’s condition can result in the misdiagnosis of a disease or medical condition. Misdiagnosis can lead to unnecessary surgery, progression of a misdiagnosed disease, a delay in life-saving treatment, and even death.
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer: Failure to order a biopsy, failure to properly analyze lab results, or other negligence can result in the delayed diagnosis of breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, or other cancer misdiagnosis. This may cause an otherwise treatable condition to be diagnosed too late for effective treatment.
- Surgical errors: Improper technique, inadequate hospital procedure, or other negligence can create serious problems during operative procedures. Medical professionals may be held accountable for instruments left in the body, anesthesia overdose, and other surgical mistakes.
- Emergency room negligence: Failure to adequately assess emergency room patients, failure to monitor conditions, failure to recognize symptoms, failure to provide timely treatment, and other negligence can result in heart attacks, strokes, and other serious health effect that may have been prevented.
- Birth injuries: Failure to observe the fetal monitor, failure to recognize symptoms of fetal distress, or failure to perform an emergency C-Section can result in lasting injuries to unborn babies and newborns, such as cerebral palsy (CP), cerebral palsy, and shoulder dystocia.
- Medication Errors: Incorrect dosage, medication mix-ups, failure to monitor numerous prescriptions with serious interactions, failure to warn of side effects, and overdose can all cause serious injury and even death.
We hold negligent physicians, nurses, pharmacists, hospitals, and other medical providers accountable for their negligence. We pursue all means possible to recover full financial recovery for medical malpractice victims and their families.